5 high school students, who wanted to become athletes, met the professor who gave them the Athlete Ranger morphers. As they transformed into Power Rangers Athlete Squadron, they will have the athletic powers to fight evil.
|Athlete Squadron Red
|Noah Carver||John Mark
|Athlete Squadron Green
| Jason Lee
|Austin St John|
|Athlete Squadron Blue
|Adam Park||Johnny Yong
|Athlete Squadron Pink
- Thunder Fist: Boxing Red's personal weapon.
- Power Ball: Soccer Yellow's personal weapon.
- Racquet Sword: Tennis Green's personal weapon.
- Double Cut Fin: Swimming Blue's personal weapon.
- Maya Ribbon: Gymnastic Pink's personal weapon.
- Star Gate Judgmentation: The team's first finishing attack. Capable of being used with only four members in episode 1, but not as effective. After Boxing Red joined the team in episode 2, they used it again to finish Krotha Mountain monster.
- Super Attack Ball: The team's second finishing attack, received in episode 3. To be summoned, Soccer Yellow throws a medal into the sky and the Super Attack Ball descends from the Moon. It is then passed from member to member and Boxing Red punches it into the enemy. The Sport Rangers' first attempt to use the Super Attack Ball was unsuccessful, they were unable to smoothly pass it to each other. To improve on their teamwork, they lined up with their legs strapped to the person next to them and tried to run together. With their new team skills, they were able to complete the combination attack during their second try.